How to fix an ETH STARKKEY NOT MATCHED error
ETH STARKKEY NOT MATCHED
You can resolve an ETH STARKKEY NOT MATCHED error using the following steps:
For example, using Chrome:
1) When you are viewing app.rhino.fi, hit the 'View' button in the top toolbar of Chrome (Macbook) or F12 on a Windows machine
3) open the 'Application' section
4) Navigate to the app.rhino.fi section and hit 'clear'
5) Completely close-down your browser. Exit the browser completely (close the program using Force-Shut or exit completely)
6) Re-open your browser and reconnect your wallet to app.rhino.fi
Note, these steps are for accounts that registered on rhino.fi after May 2021. if you first connected & used your address with rhino.fi prior to May 2021 then it is best to reach out to rhino.fi customer support so that the support team can check to make sure the following steps will still work for your account.
Updated on: 25/03/2023